Return Policy

Returns due to unwanted goods

There will be a 33% restocking charge. On receipt of the good, providing they are in pristine, unopened condition we will refund the remaining 67%(the final balance.

     Some of My Order is Damaged

All damages and irregularities must be notified within 48 hours of the delivery. The exact amount missing or damaged must be notified, in writing and replacements will be sent out FOC. All damaged or faulty goods may be collected at the request of the delivery/collection company.

Due to the necessary procedures in claiming the cost of sending replacement tiles out, we may need to provided with pictures of the damages, as proof before we can process replacement claims, that can be sent to us via email or mobile phone.

TERMS
It will be deemed to be acceptable if there are 1 or 2 broken tiles, due to the nature of tiles and in this instance we would recommend that you attempt to use them where cuts are necessary. If you then require 1 or 2 additional tiles to be sent out as replacements, we will do this on the assumption original notification was within the timescale above.